Magnetic everything about you, you really got me, now

• My Look •
[Deadwool] Pequod beanie - RARE The Epiphany (October 15th) [New Release!!]
[Deadwool] Peak XV chrono - RARE The Epiphany (October 15th) [New Release!!]
[Deadwool] Chelsea boots - Belleza - all colors The Epiphany (October 15th) [New Release!!]
Kalback Casual Shirt M3_FULLPACK (JakeTMD (October 5th) [New Release!!]
::K:: Levi Jodhpurs Homme(Jake) HerringboneTweed-Black TMD (October 5th) [New Release!!]
Ana Poses - A New Path Shiny Shabby (October 20th) [New Release!!]

• Scene •
[ zerkalo ] Autumn Warmth - Cinnamon Candle
[ zerkalo ] Country Living - Hay Bale
[Con.] Stepside Pick-up - Rusty Gold RARE
Apple Fall Pumpkin String Lights
Apple Fall Pumpkin - Casper White I
Apple Fall Pumpkin - Fairytale II
Apple Fall Pumpkin - Fairytale IV
Apple Fall Pumpkin - Sweet Dumpling I
Apple Fall Pumpkin - Buckskin III

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

•My Instagram•